ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    Yep, my order at 20.5c got filled today. It's more of a punt than anything.

I've been lucky with my previous ISD trades always making a profit. Trying my luck now with a possible double bottom.

I think some on here are underestimating the extent of the challenges ahead for ISD. For example, ISD have said that their IT infrastructure is slowing progress. ISD is a SaaS company and they are highlighting that they have dud IT and that their previous spend in this area has not returned expected results. Not to mention that they have said that they need to "rapidly" do product innovation, which means spending money on R&D to catch up/keep pace/stay ahead. But the company is cutting costs. It's hard to cut costs and still be innovative and maintain its market position.

I'm expecting further revenue declines and margin erosion. To what extent that has been priced in, I'm not sure. I think best-case scenario is for revenue to stabilise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236