CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    The sell down looks like a liquidation.

5,6,7,8 cents below what they could sell if done more orderly doesn't really matter when they are probably down 70 to 80 cents from purchase price. More work for new fund manager to report on such a stock in his weekly/monthly report to his/her boss. So keep liquidating! I think the nimble and well researched will benefit here from topping/mopping up, like I did today at 21c.

You don't get many opportunities to buy market leading companies which are priced to go bust but are cash flow positive and have manageable debts. Reminds of CAJ when it was at 11c a few years ago. And I don't think its retail absorbing these volumes down here. The big boys that are holding will know exactly what is happening and have let them liquidate without any support, except down here.

DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236