RTR 0.00% 4.4¢ rumble resources limited

" maybe payback for those who trumped up money for the Fraser...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 28,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    " maybe payback for those who trumped up money for the Fraser Range project by allowing them to get on board at a cheap price because they know Breaside is going to be a winner."

morning,

if so, why take 5 days to do it?

Although I like the project and I like having Brett on board as a geo and tech -

I do have doubts about if these people know how to run a company.

I have a small investment - and I have left phone messages and an email - with no reply saying that I am interested in a large position.

they just had 5 days to raise a million bucks and my contacts list could raise that for a solid project in about an hour.

so ------------------ atm ------------- I am impressed with the project and very unimpressed with the operation.

I will give it a bit of time - if I hear from someone - I might swing either way - and, depending on the results as well ----------- well, it's a toss up atm.

atm - it's a risk - this could be a ball knocker - or it could be just BS --- don't know - but, I do hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 600000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236