CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

What I also noticed was the duration before vesting for these...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610

What I also noticed was the duration before vesting for these options. What is not mentioned in the documentation is the conditions that would apply in the event of a Takeover.  Traditional practise would suggest that options would all automatically vest if there were a takeover. Given the LONG time spans involved I'd suggest that Tolga suspects that some of those international industry participants might get a little impatient and rather than wait for the pending bauxite shortage, stump up a large sum of cash for what appears to be the largest high grade bauxite resource and province in the world. One that would sit nicely in the growth portfolio of many of the internationals.

Mr Kumova, meanwhile, said he believes Canyon’s “world-class” Minim Martap project will “attract significant interest from major aluminium industry participants globally”.  from https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/rich-lister-tolga-kumova-joins-bauxite-player-canyon-resources/

It appears to me that the resource size will only grow. So what is already an outstanding project will continue to improve IMO. It also appears that the over-hang from the dirt cheap cap raising has been consumed and we might be ready to resume the rapid rise that was happening prior.

So can some one remind me why we are all invested here again?     (sarcasm intended)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.7¢ $18.57K 191.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 350749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236