ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Haha maybe we needed to hear it many times funkman.

For many reasons, I couldn't be more comfortable with my ORN holding:

- Conner's Arc does seem to be surrounded by gold mines and the results so far do seem to be similar (or better) in nature to Cracow which Errol has referred to many times (Cracow is now responsible for half of EVN's production. EVN is about 95c a share and has a market cap of $780m)

- With over 5000msq ORN have the second largest land holding of all Fraser Range explorers and twice that of SIR (who have just also discovered gold in the area (Polar Bear deposit)). WIN also looks very close to a discovery. Although going is slow in the Fraser region I think it's just a matter of time before more Nova style deposits are found and ORN, with its land holding is in a good position to be a discoverer

- The company's admin costs are now only 120k per quarter and with its current level of cash burn could go till 2016 before needing to raise funds again and by then, the SP could be anyone's guess

Cheapprice, or I think cheapseats is more appropriate, almost every forum has someone who posts just to get a response from others while contributing no useful information at all; you don't have to be this guy. Let someone else be ORN's village id##t.... or maybe we can do without one altogether. Better just to sit back, eat your popcorn and enjoy what will be a great show and who knows, by blind luck you might even make all your money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.