AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

If the reasons given for JD leaving are accurate (are they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    If the reasons given for JD leaving are accurate (are they ever?) .. i.e.because AGS is now a mineral explorer "seeking to acquire resource and pre-resource opportunities", then it doesn't look like the company is closing in the immediate future. And in pulling out of Chile the co still has "to keep the (manos) concessions in good standing until October 16"

Just my take. Some directors (like everyone) don't like the idea of a pay cut. Then there's his role in ALK v AGS, now just a penny dreadful.

I like the WA tenements btw. And I definitely like the pay cut. Let's hope we keep our assets this time. GL everyone. Would love to hear other interpretations. This is a re-post of "lay the boots in" ORS post on HC on 26/11/15 in case anyone is looking. Hope he doesn't mind. Rumours are interesting, if nothing else, so thanks for posting, lay the boots in ...

""Hello all, first time poster, slow learning share trader and minnow investor (1k @ 3cents) in this mob. The word around Kalgoorlie last year that ORS found a massive sulphide nickel deposit around Kambalda way. Big numbers & lots of it. Does anyone know if there is any pending drill results to be released. These guys are all smoke & mirrors IMO, most of my fellow prospectors have more cred than these blokes and that's saying a lot. I would like to know who will end up with the tenements here in WA, will it be Gandel & co for sure? Silly of me investing in projects in my own area in a belief that it would generate overall wealth to my part of the country., what was I thinking? lol
    Looks like another loss for me anyway. Glad I signed up to this forum, starting to learn how the share trading stuff really works now. A wealth of information to had from you people here in HC""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236