OGH 0.00% 6.8¢ ochre group holdings limited

ER. My sentiments. Dont bother contacting co. As the last time i...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 230 Posts.
    ER. My sentiments. Dont bother contacting co. As the last time i did the response was ....well there was only one of confusion by someone who had no idea about the company that was paying him to answer calls. I have put a few hard earnt dollars into this company on the basis of the executives (at purchase time). What a mistake that was. I do feel for those that bought in at 15 or so cents now (after consolidation 20:1) should be at $3.00 value. Not 6.8 cents. Mgt should bow their heads in shame. Furthermore a trading halt with announcements of buy back and a possible 'purchase'???? Still no info for shareholders. But considering there total lack of regard for the smaller shareholder i dont expect anything from mgt. They will not get my vote but considering prev 'meetings' it wouldn't matter. I certainly will keep their names on my list of comp executives in co. Not to invest in. Mgt certainly get 0 for transparency and being informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236