CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 31,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    hey abdm,,l know gcn l was on it for a trade but l cant see
    how one deal came at 4 cents plus p1 shares,,payment was made and then a few months later this comes about,,l am going to ring them this week (much good thats going to do)are we just a vehicle for p1 holders to dump shares,,l havent been here long and have had a few winning trades and what l hold is double to price if l take into account trades but l just cant see how this benefits ttv holders as well,,these guys have actually got some decent customers and all the b/st they told me last year on how once the merger went though they should really start to reward longerterm holders,,where does gcn come into this,,is the deal done and dusted,,like how they say its giving ttv holders 4 cents a share but then they have got some dollars at 2 cents,,then this market wants holders to hold longterm,,should have dumped the lot when l was up double on a weeks hold,,also gcn holders should be pisd off cause some bought gcn for the exposure to p1,,have you seen anywhere where gcn is mentioned?minus guys like me that already own p1 shares like toono etc would be happy,,l would be happy but l hold ttv as well and cant work out how its come to this to be honest
    when l bought ttv shares l bought it for their story not p1
    they came and took shares at 4 cents and a stake over here then we take them out and only hold 4 to 5 percent of p1
    bunch of cowboys
    xplains why the sellside has been stacked for a month as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.