CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I have never lost a cent on CDB but i know a lot that have....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I have never lost a cent on CDB but i know a lot that have. Thankyou for your concern about my money or lack thereof .
    YMYC also had someone spruiking cdb ,what a sham that turned out to be.
    Lets hope farquar has things under control, the more help he gets the better.
    You only have to look at a few other companies that the Darbys,mortimers were tied up with and what happened when someone tried to fix things.
    IMO no one could say they were looking after there sh at large.

It's high time IMO that the media exposes some companies and the way there run.
    Even a judge was flabbergasted at who could be a dir of a listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236