MET 0.00% 39.0¢ mt isa metals limited

re: Ann: Bantou Gold Prospect - New High Grad... Hi Annanaum....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    re: Ann: Bantou Gold Prospect - New High Grad... Hi Annanaum. I'm glad there's someone else alive in MET! You're probably right that most of this selling is being done by just one or two bigger holders, who presumably just need the money for some good reason. It'd have to be a good reason to be selling at this low level in my view because all the recent news has been very positive and indicative of a terrific 2012, with a maiden resource estimate for Nabanga and most likely continuing good assays on multiple fronts. With ample cash in the tank for next year's activities and beyond the sky looks very blue to me.

I suppose it's possible that some holders may think the good news is over now until the new field season kicks off, and perhaps they may sell out on that basis. However, the assays from the southern end of Nabanga are still pending, along with, I think, more from Kamsonga, so due to lab delays there won't be much of a quiet time this year, with new drilling due to kick off next month. If the price stays down I'll be looking to buy more if possible next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.