ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Gold rose and holds well at $1323 USA dollars..

While Oz dollars falling and will even further in the near future, bodes well for ASIC and more profits for Goldy....

The new investor saw the trend and confirm the value of AZM so the $17m funds investment....

Right issue completed and fully underwrite so another $2.3m at bank...

With 2.1m OZ gold JORC and MC at $12m and $3m cash at hand plus Non dilution $17m funds deal secured, don't be silly to sell at this price level.....

Adds: AZM give it's holder Right issue opportunity so if you take more, it is not called dilution, only if you refuse to take more but other choose, so your holding get diluted.....

Imo, both AZM and it's little brother CDT are going to appreciate substantially. ....

I am think to pick up some AZM when I got more funds and if some stubborn one refuse to see the picture clearly.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236