ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

I dont think it is relevant to compare ISD with...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I dont think it is relevant to compare ISD with Surfstitch.
    Surfstitch is an online retail business. I would compare them to Dicksmith as both holding too much inventories that were sold much less than their purchased value.

ISD provides consulting media and analytic tool (Software As A Service). Their recurring revenue is around 76%. The business can quickly restructure their workforce to reduce costs much lower and also streamline their services for efficiency. 
    They havent breached any banking convenants so I am not concern. 
    This position is tie to Auditing to ensure the book is clean moving forward. Just my opinion. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236