ISD 6.67% 9.8¢ isentia group limited

@thunderhead1To be frank, I am not very familiar with the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    @thunderhead1

To be frank, I am not very familiar with the Surfstitch story. From this link I found, though, it would appear that Cheadle did not support the decision to appoint administrators at Surfstitch, on the grounds that doing so while the company was still solvent wasn’t in the best interest of shareholders; she was in favour of selling assets instead (see below).

https://www.insideretail.com.au/news/surfstitch-supporters-say-turnaround-still-possible-201803

If ISD are still tracking according to previous guidance (we should know soon if that is not the case), [Net Debt]/EBITDA should be below 2.0x and FCF positive, so the Company should definitely be solvent.That being the case, it would be surprising if the same person, who had previously taken a position against putting a solvent firm into administration, had been hired by ISD to do just that. Don’t you think?

If, instead, they are looking into selling bits and pieces to pay down some debt, then I’m all for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236