WSI 0.00% 11.5¢ weststar industrial limited

See this 30 day chart (on the right) say 31 dec low, then ran...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314

See this 30 day chart (on the right) say 31 dec low, then ran like buggery, then dropped back on 7th Jan (but importantly, not as low as 31st December, creating the first higher low).

Then u see first spike on volume (then second spike on volume) that's when I generally get in to trade a stock from a chart perspective.
    The volume on say 14/15/16 Jan is 3 times that on say 10/11/12/13th

Must have enough cash for 4 quarters.
    Don't buy Mondays, Don't sell Fridays

This chart was for TEG (not a cross promotion) just giving you a decent and very recent example 

Generally find a small stock that has been run down over time.
    Watch for the first run, then pullback, then second run (must go past first run and previous lower high) and on say 2x - 3 x increased volume, cash in bank so not needing a cap raise, and buy.

Buy on the volume and sell out before the volume comes back to sell.

WSI (chart on the left) using 12 month chart, BTW I generally use 12 month, 6 month, 3 month and 30 day charts only.

From October to December (I think) had its first major run on volume, managed to break previous resistance at .015c, so I had to wait for confirmation which happened late december (strong volume again and running to beat the previous run), (but only just made it) then at same time it nicely formed a cup and handle so time to buy was start of the handle, and the handle has taken off, so now it needs to get past the previous high set in around May/June 2018 of .022 to go higher then has same issue at .026, get past there and bluesky IMO.   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.