ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

The only thing I can think of is the business sends open ended...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The only thing I can think of is the business sends open ended invoices with shipment therefore do not get paid if the product is not sold, although with the recent announcement they stated for the RBCGO launch :-
    ‘The Group has incurred higher product manufacturing and operating costs for the quarter, primarily as a result of the manufacture of the finished products for RBCGO. Revenue of NZ$470,000 will be recognised in the financial accounts (and future cash flows) on the sale of the product.’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236