ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

And I just went 5 minutes ago to my local woolworths... to see...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    And I just went 5 minutes ago to my local woolworths... to see whether they are stocking my prooduct. Done my part for the company and purchased 1.. OUCH $13.. could you imagine the margin on this!!! take a look at the cost of the basic competitors.. in saying that.. this one does not leave your hands dry like many of teh alcohol based ones and has a pleasant smell.. plan to use it daily as I take public transport to work.. I had half my shares on the market to sell at a premium to IPO.. just pulled my sell order.

Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236