ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

Ok.. so first look atthis and I thought.. oh hum .. but read it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Ok.. so first look atthis and I thought.. oh hum .. but read it in more details and their is a LOT  to like:

lets start with this.. still frustrates me that many companies are not willing to give sales forecasts.. this one has!
    "Following the re-listing of the Company, sales have gained momentum and the Company is expecting sales of A$900,000 this current quarter."

Total expenditure for this quarter was around 1.8mil (not sure how product and manufacturing was positive?)

But take a look at expected expenditure the next quarter.. $756k!!!  Now they stated that one of the companies have prepaid for some of their goods.. so we do not know how much of that 900k in revenue will come in as receipts.

It is possible that this baby could be cash flow positive by next quarter...  and given the cost of manufacturing the product compared to what it is being sold for... this seems to be a very high margin business.
    Last edited by stardestr0yer: 31/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236