ZNO 0.00% 2.3¢ zoono group limited

I think this could be a real gem of a stock that is just coming...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I think this could be a real gem of a stock that is just coming into its own..
    Had a a good chat with Paul the CEO today and he confirmed they will be cash flow positive next quarter and sees continued improvement in subsequent quarters.
    There are some large lumpy orders that will cause some quarterly variations. This lumpyness is caused by clients the like of Woolworths who ordered 200,000 units of the stayzon products that are found on some of their shelves. He noted that not all the stores had the product for sale on shelf yet, but this should start to happen over the coming weeks. Woolworths has stated that they are happy with early sales numbers and should hopefully get a second order soon.
    He commented that he was making 70% average gross margins on all products and around $2 gross profit per stayzon product sold.
    He mentioned that he is seeing most traction in the Asian markets and with key distributor agreements in progress there should be plenty of news flow.
    He also mentioned he had not spent any of the $10m raised so far but was looking at acquisition possibilities that would be cash flow generative.
    I like the speed at which they are moving on the sales front and think post the shell shareholders selling out, we could start to see some sustained share price improvement..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236