CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hey Dan,

I think that the point being made is that AZM is 13% holder in Castle and its only asset is a large holding of exploration acreage in Ghana.

There has been lots of gold mined by locals in small surface deposits all over the country.

Castle have very little money and yet hold a large acreage.

WIll Azumah buy it for cash or will there be a takeover of Castle by Azumah?

All interesting stuff but its really just a side show compared with the valuation metrics for the Wa Gold Project.

On the Pre-Feasibility Study numbers, it looks primed for a development decision later in the year.

Can it be funded?

The metrics suggest that it should be fundable with a modest equity component.

Will Ibaera fund and manage the mine?

I doubt it.

The reason is that they are Private Equity guys and they generally get in, do the job and then get out.

PE guys usually want to double or triple their money in 1-3 years.

On that basis Azuma shares could be valued at 5.5c up to 8.5c  

If you dissect the valuation per reserve oz the stock also seems very cheap.

Same result if you look at the valuation per resource oz.

Sadly management have really not been able to sell the story.

It seems very obvious that this stock is undervalued if the published numbers are accurate.

It seems pretty obvious that the Ibaera team have spent real money on the ground to earn a meaningful stake.

Are they complete idiots?

One assumes that they are the smart guys in the room.

So it currently seems that we have to wait until all of the stale bulls are gone and someone decides that they are running out of reserves and need a new project.

At that time the likes or Resolute or someone else will come knocking on Ibaera and Azuma's door.

How soon will that be?

It's anyone's guess, but in the meantime, the drilling goes on the reserves will keep increasing along with the NPV.

......but I do have to admit that I am getting a tad frustrated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236