ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 200 Posts.
    Hilarious stuff guys!
    CDB manages to have a strange effect on people (hope it doesn't happen to me!).
    I'm certainly not a huge fan of management (only hold a small parcel for interest's sake) but it's pretty clear they've left a few people scared over the years.

We don't know specifics but the service terms (type of services & cost, settlement terms, etc) would have been set & agreed upfront.
    Sometimes the SP is higher at the completion date but in this case it's lower.
    I suspect (and hope) that Baycrest Capital don't care what today's price is because they have an insight on the deal coming. Not everybody worries about day-to-day movements. They now hold 3m so let's see how they play it (there's no depth anyway for even half that atm).
    Happy to hold to see how it plays out.
    No date is ever given for a deal. Patience is required in the shell game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236