ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    re: Ann: Appendix 3B - Release of Securities ... Hi sandy.
    It is an interesting development.
    I was able to find the relevant info in the prospectus from back in late 2011.

I am looking forward to seeing an updated list of the Top 20 shareholders, as without doubt, it will have changed, not just from the recent release of the escrow shares, but also because of the major share transaction which occurred late last month.

This is the latest Top 20 list before the release of the escrow shares.

Interesting times for AQO, original deal with MAGNUM HUNTER recently fell through, now NSE, a W.A focused company is farming into PEL 570, but paying even less % wise than the earlier deal, yet AQO management state in the recent announcement:

For those interested, I have crunched the numbers and I think the statement is ah, not quite right (I am trying to be diplomatic).

Here are the posts where I have discussed the deal.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=2158967&msgid=12747234#.UrrE2vQW1qU

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=2158967&msgid=12747399#.UrrE1_QW1qU

Looking forward to your views Sandy about the major shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236