ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

"if AnteoBind for batteries is all that its cracked up to be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    "if AnteoBind for batteries is all that its cracked up to be there should be no reason why ADO should not negotiate a hard bargain.."

I tend to agree. Any company interested in talking turkey will have done their homework. They will already know that we're scratching for a dollar. But, what they won't know is just how many approaches we are dealing with or exactly what we are being offered

That is the main game in my opinion. Our ace up the sleeve. Also, exclusivity would be a jackpot for those that sought it.

Identifying and understanding the value of your strong points is absolutely necessary and second guessing the suitors intentions.

How good is our tech? Do we have any near competitors? Do we reasonably foresee continuous improvement? Can we avoid exclusivity with a guarantee that further significant improvements will give early access to our early adopters?

I'm for a reasonably hard bargain. Not stubborn but firm. After all, I'm in my ninth year of holding and I'd hate to see it all go to shizen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.