ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    This has been quite an interesting thread...discussing possible revenue! We like it!

It's good to hear all points of view; Rogues says don't be greedy; it can turn them away. Smilez doesn't want us to drop our pants (!) LOL.

Do we reward a "first user"?

I think all things have to be considered (easier said than done) and for that you need EXPERT negotiators.

I had the good luck to meet a man about 25 years ago. He used to negotiate coal prices for the coal companies when selling to Japan. He had amazing stories of how difficult that was. He said sometimes both sides would file into the room and sit, facing each other and just stare. For 2 hours. Then get up and leave, because the first one who spoke would be regarded as the "weaker". It was that hard! He was an amazing, successful man and I'm so glad I met him. He died not long after from that rotten mesothelioma because he worked with asbestos when young. He showed me through his (amazing) house and said "not bad eh; for a beaten and abused boy?" But I digress.

So all I can say is that I hope the ADO BOD don't try to do this all by themselves and call in an expert.

If you don't, you can wake up feeling like "you've been had" and find $20 in your hand.

We expect more than that.

Cheers all,

FHC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $78 3.921K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1790997 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 642018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236