ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for a soft deal, but I am...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for a soft deal, but I am saying we should be considered in our first agreement.  I don't want to drop our pants, but we should be willing to 'partner' and reward a first adopter (especially if medium-long term).  The thought is to give as much motivation to both parties to make the relationship worthy of effort. 

The other consideration is who is that first partner?  If we're talking a Samsung / Panasonic / insert other household name, not sure we are going to flinch too much on a few margin pips.  Volume at that stage is the consideration.

As always with ADO, I get ahead of myself.  So much assumption in all of this.  There are deals to be made that can be company making, not greedy and beneficial to both parties.  That's what I'm hoping we can achieve in an initial opportunity.  Once established and validated, I believe we hold the cards.

The only way I'd be interested in exclusivity on a first deal is if it is with a massive player and the sales volume and projected revenue is sustaining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.