ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks BB.. understand that each formulation is different.. with regards to greed i think that if AnteoBind for batteries is all that its cracked up to be there should be no reason why ADO should not negotiate a hard bargain... the race is on and whoever gets in first will benefit hugely.. im not saying get greedy but when you have something that clearly everyone wants well then play your hand.. this is different to diagnostics where there are many different options and techniques available.. this will be a first and disruptive ! 

Personally im not supportive of a "soft" first deal ADO has been down that street and look where we are.. that sets the bar too low.. and i also suspect that if it turns out to be the holy grail someone will want exclusivity for sure.. and therein i believe lies the greatest value ... how about an exclusive deal with very large upfront and ongoing solid royalty rates for a set period that then taper off to a lower royalty as volume increases.. why would they accept ADO selling the tech to their competitors ?  the only way they would accept non exclusivity imvho is if they were buying it cheap as chips.. i am not sure how ADO would go about selling to everyone ??.. financially that sounds great for us but on the other end who will pay a premium for something that is available to everyone?

my industry is far from batteries but our product is a premium product that outperforms every other product on the market (due to our unique manufacturing process) and we have exclusive agreements in place to sell to a single distributor.. we get a premium price and so do they as they also limit their distribution channels.. dropping your pants even for a first deal doesn't sit well with me... just make a deal that is fair and equitable to both parties.. just my thoughts and are probably way off the mark.. frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.618K 78.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1215000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 648018 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236