ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Great question Smilez, I’ve observed JH, and CP muse exactly...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Great question Smilez, I’ve observed JH, and CP muse exactly that quandary In Sydney at either the August presentation or, more likely the AGM.

There were thoughts of each, -margin from supply of the secret sauce, royalty, or combination. No clear solution at that time.

After the meeting I asked of the possibilities for reverse engineering for manufactures to copy and avoid buying from Anteo. The reply was unaminous, -it’s very difficult to copy. I then asked if the secret sauce was expensive to produce. “No” was once again unaminous.

It seems like our fair share can be leveraged into the sale price, however Anteo patents may prove to command a “golden” share. Anteo has the benefit of IP covering both the secret sauce and the method of combining battery technology for ramping up the utilisation of silicone to deliver greater performance.

One more factor of concern I have expressed to JH is to not be greedy when dealing with these billion dollar conglomerates. We would have no idea of their alternatives and prospects of using us, however with our greed motivating them to work furiously on an alternative. JH has expressed he has also seen this happen and is mindful of that factor.

I realise I’m not answering your question Paul. The nous within our leaders impressed me and I’m thinking they will make a good conclusion. I look forward to considering input from others. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.