ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

HI All,i am trying to get my head around how ADO will generate...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30

HI All,

i am trying to get my head around how ADO will generate ongoing income from batteries in a significant way.  Just hear me out and i'm very open to hear others views as i am sure mine is very narrow and not outside the box.. 

So, ADO will supply Anteobind to the battery/parts manufacturers to "hold things together" not to dissimilar to what is done for diagnostics..  so where does the revenue come from ?  Buckets/Drums of Anteobind delivered to them?  Per battery royalty?  i just have a sneaking suspicion that, although Anteobind may be the holy grail that makes silicon work,  we are only a very small  and relatively inexpensive part of each battery... so is it just purely the volume of batteries that will generate the large $$ revenue stream?

I am really keen to get a better understanding of how ADO could generate ongoing large revenue streams (other than a large upfront) as i keep scratching my head and keep coming up with this horrible notion that we will be "clipping the ticket" again for less than we all think.. 

Sorry dont want to be a dampener just honestly trying to get a clear explanation.. 

Cheers

Paul

Last edited by Smilez: 18/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.