AQG 4.81% $10.09 alacer gold corp.

The Turkish Lira has risen even more in percentage terms against...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    The Turkish Lira has risen even more in percentage terms against the euro. In 2016 for 1 euro would get you 3.2 Lira, Currently for 1 euro you get 5.1 Lira.

I'm sure one of the analysts will no doubt raise the question as to "quantifying the Capex savings" as a result of the currency hedging and increased focus of turkish-lira denominated contracts over the Copler expansion. I estimate we could see a 10% saving on the US$744 project estimate.

2018 Catalysts

1. Plant Commissioning on-time and under budget
    2. Organic growth via satellite deposits and reducing AISC
    3. Gedektepe Feasibility

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236