AQG 4.81% $10.09 alacer gold corp.

Hi Esh, I haven't followed BDR since late 2015, i wrote them off...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 53 Posts.
    Hi Esh,

I haven't followed BDR since late 2015, i wrote them off as never going to be able to make their operation profitable. They seemed to always have have excuses as to why they couldn't make it work, but be optimistic that things have changed and the future is now very positive. Your comment reminded me about this currency update back then which appears to say the opposite of what they are saying now.

https://beadellresources.com.au/index.php/download/12/asx-releases/612/10032015-currency-update
    10-3-15 Currency Update

I know a lot may have changed with that company in 3 years, but the foggy updates of past have left me without a lot of faith in what they say.

AQG is in a totally different league imho, thanks to nordesmic for posting here and drawing attention to the undervaluation of this stock. I'm now loaded up here, and stoked to see the tsx up 6% friday.

Your concern may be warranted though, thanks for sharing, always good to explore all possibilities.

Kymbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236