ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Don't want to sell the company just yet - not at these prices. No point.

I keep saying that over the short term it's all about the Apurimac area community approvals. If they get them soon then better (how much?). If not then I would agree (sorry to say so) that $0.10 would start to look ok.

But saying that please remember that the company has stated that they are 'expecting' the community approvals this qtr - so I take that to mean maybe next qtr. And that's being positive. If they don't have them by August then I will join the negative brigade. Unfortunately.

The former directors do seem to be buying more - on market witch is a good sign though. The largest share holder is England's most wealthiest person (lives there now) and one of Russia's largest mine owners. I would love to hear what he thinks about his $50M+ investment now. But he is a Billionaire so maybe he no longer thinks about this company? He obviously once believed in the value of the project and he does not seem to be a fool. So as a last spin I want one last year of drilling. Hence my community approval focus.

Still - community approvals over the next 2-3 months and the year that follows will be better. None - fail. Simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236