ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

CBMud, I’m assuming from your response that your queries to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    CBMud,

I’m assuming from your response that your queries to management weren’t adequately answered. IMO, whether or not Grieve is ultimately successful is yet to be seen but the reality is that it has so far failed to meet production forecasts and timelines and that will have an impact on the refinancing negotiations. I just hope management have a Plan B or that Aneth exceeds expectations and makes up for the problems we are experiencing at Grieve. Hopefully all these issues can be sorted out before oil prices or the share market crashes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236