ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

tnks Dan, and tnks also to CBmud re questions at the AGM ..........

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    tnks Dan, and tnks also to CBmud re questions at the AGM .......

"toxic" is the correct term for the preff's ......

hopefully others noted the 0.5m reduction in Grieve net ........that's abt 15m in npv at current prices (assuming ramp etc) ......then add the 13m that has been forced to be written off ........and the preffs still need to be repaid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! circa 80m ++ in toto .......

I didn't chk the votes re issuances of stock to management ......I hope it was voted down.....

value......however, its higher risk due to the cap structure.

look fwd to CB's comments re any other q's he may have asked

rgds
    V_H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236