ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Hi Spec Yeh, I've seen that document, excellent explanation of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hi Spec

Yeh, I've seen that document, excellent explanation of the structure of their debts and shows why they need to simplify in a big way.... I guess we will see how much they are going to save per annum in interest and amortisation costs....

They do owe $58 + million on Grieve, the restructure is for the senior debt as the first cab off the rank.

Your post prompted me to look at the Wyoming website for Grieve Oct production, which was 2623 Barrels oil... so we are definitely getting somewhere .

Still agree with you about your reluctance to buy, at this stage , if I wasn't a holder I still wouldn't want it either...

Cheers

Dan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236