ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

Hey Dan,firstly, well done on going to the AGM, even though you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    Hey Dan,

firstly, well done on going to the AGM, even though you obviously got a mixed bag of answers.

I was trolling for some reports on ELK and bumped into this one. The detail on the debt is excellent.

March 2018 report

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1374/1374882-2c7f7a7ca01c81eb817ec61e49c6e0a5.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1374/1374886-78ce25e90368480e5a931eac37cedc26.jpg

All of the above information just leads to me wondering just how much they are going to save, versus the costs to refinance all the debt (and I note that Grieve cannot be refinanced due to it not being in production yet)  Do they owe $60m on Grieve? 

So they are trying to refinance approx $140-150m? 

I keep watching ELK and keep wondering when the risk/reward might be worth and I end up going back to my initial note to myself, High risk and another 6 months away from really being able to pay for the interest and growth.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236