SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ausheds - the word retail was included in the CLQ JV...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Ausheds - the word retail was included in the CLQ JV announcement on Sept 24, but scant on detail.

I was hoping it was for domestic tap filters and now it is.
    My back of envelope calculation for Ionic has just gone up another 1 cent.

June/July last traded 4c
    JV Sept 24 1c to exploit commercial applications
    Nanothings 2c origami supercaps
    JV retail filters 1c
    total 8c

Ionic still have to advise about the Micrens so that is more upside, the 2 patents being filed [for what?] and the new research projects all give more upside to come in next 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236