SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ohh I dunno Tin mate , surely the 75-25 new JV will have to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ohh I dunno Tin mate , surely the 75-25 new JV will have to reflect this project in its revenue stream?

If  one were to look at the accompanying desal plants around this project ,one would have to think the JV, would have a foot at or bloody close to been in the door.

Yeah the latest desal contract has gone to a Spanish company , but hey , what products they use could already be specified, or respecified .

https://www.waterworld.com/articles/wwi/2018/02/aqualia-to-manage-sohar-desalination-plant-and-port-services.html

Should one look at Mainak's followers on LinkedIn , I know there are several from the region, if that not exact nation.

Just as an aside Tin, while I don't wish to trade on certain persons name, I see India are looking at some desal plants, I ask you Tin, can an Indian walk past a fellow Indians name?

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236