ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I thought it was your sage like advise vis-vis stuart rechtner  ausheds.

Some while back ausheds ,I did opine , " was the son righting the fathers  wrongs " ( paraphrasing ).

Ever mindful of the village idiot, and playing with a straight bat, personally it ( SER )  has been way under valued  for some considerable time IMO.

I will let others crunch the numbers, will a certain large SHr's overhang cruel the immediate  party? ( its not called pillage for nothing )  , probably, in the short term.

This short term stuff will sort itself out soon enough ausheds.

I never offer advice, but for mine , those who bought at the top of this effort today , should they hang on, IMO will be rewarded some fold rather quickishly, say 3-4 months time, and be thankful they bought when they did .

I am just loving the Ionic stuff ausheds , with the straightest of bats , " theres a crap load of potential " , across the spectrum ,that Ionic have so far illuminated to us ( no hidden meaning).

Raider

Disclosure , I neither bought or sold shares in this company today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236