HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

Ann: Adjournment of General Meeting, page-14

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ahh I hadn't considered the cash aspect. Cheers. So if everyone takes up their rights, especially the T5 then really the only dilution comes from the vend which will make up about 5% of the SOI post consol and raise. So effectively all holders are giving up 5% of their portion of the cash from that sale. However, if the RI has a huge shortfall and its spread among say CPS then things are different. It surprises me these low ball RI's after/during recaps ever have shortfalls but i imagine there are alot of LT holders trapped way higher who hate this company with a passion and dont want to throw any more capital at it.

TBH it could be alot worse for existing holders and their could have just been a placement and no RI although they'd require SH approval to make it significant enough to be worth it......although they could always do a placement in a couple months after the RI fo 25% of total SOI?

So when this comes out of halt, the consol will have gone through and it'll be trading at 45c with a couple of weeks before the rec date hey. Ill keep and hey on it for sure

No worries Joe, I hadnt even see the other posts. I understand whay you mean byt he 1 day shift for receipt of vote forms. You never know, maybe a strategic vote was late.

Interesting one to follow anyway.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 19978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236