HAR 0.00% 4.0¢ haranga resources limited.

Ann: Adjournment of General Meeting, page-10

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Ye it does seem quite weird. But to be a registered holder on the 17th you'd have to have bought on the 15th and considering only 2.4m went through that day I dont think this has anything to do with those people wanting to be able to vote at the meeting.

I wonder whether the largest SH Golden Rain Holdings (a subsid of Lippo Group - https://lippogroup.com/about-lippo-group/) or one of the other major SH does wanna be muscled out. The Dir of Lippo Matt Cooper recently resigned from the HAR board too. Golden Rain first bought 15m shares at 40c and then kept adding in RI's and shortfalls. Maybe the extra day is to try negotiate or something. As Miniol said the halt might be to keep an orderly market? Total speculation on my part and until 1h ago i didn't know anything about HAR so.

Also the vend shares, is everyone in agreeance that they wont be eligible for the RI entitlement as the vend will only go through after the consol and RI are done. If so Giani gets a free 5.5% of the company post consol.

upload_2018-1-18_12-51-33.png

upload_2018-1-18_12-54-37.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.954M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 19978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236