CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    fbx

It is not as cheap as it sounds. I believe there is a 4% royalty to be paid on production so CDT will get a lot more for it than the $500k cash it sold it for in 2015 - see

http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/d...Jyb3JwYWdlcy9wZGZkZWxheWVkLmpzcA==&popup=true

This tenement used to be CDT's flagship asset about which they claimed they would monetise to fund exploration (I owned both CDT and AZM 4-5 years ago).

The sale price to AZM implies Bunda is making a loss on the sale unless the 7m AZM shares it is getting more than doubles in price.

It is a good deal for AZM (except for the royalty payment). Perhaps it will help get AZM's project over the line for funding, but I have no idea if that is going to be the case. They probably need a higher gold price and then they will have a smallish plant to generate revenue for further exploration of their tenements and perhaps takeover CDT (which they already part own - long story there).

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236