ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It has continued to look strong and I must say I have been surprised at how well it held after the quarterly 4C which to me suggests cash is running a bit low so either capital will be raised soon or they will build into development finance if it is that close to being announced.

Seems someone is trying to push this higher deliberately but it keeps surprising with further support.

Great prospects for this little company if they can get the costs on mining to a sustainable level and the SP in my opinion becomes more leveraged to POG if the POG can get above 1300 which will strongly improve feasibility of this mine.

My big regret on this one is holding for the past 18 months and selling for a small profit at 4c in the past month only to find it bounced to current price......oh well.....win some lose some.

Good luck to the long term patient ones and hopefully this run continues for you. I may re-enter if it eases back a little and POG continues to run up to support this development as the asset base is extremely promising if the mine cost is feasible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236