AGS 0.00% 17.0¢ alliance resources limited

Hi Parmenio - perhaps we need a name change in order to forget...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Parmenio - perhaps we need a name change in order to forget the past. We've moved on. This is a whole new ball game. It is one in which, from my experience, the past serves only as a lesson for everyone (ie the Blues, management and shareholders alike). ... Cliché though it is, we all learn from our mistakes..

We should in my view forget the blame game, and look as much to ourselves for not seeing or acknowledging that the tide had changed. .. If mistakes were made in an untenable JV, who could have foreseen Fukushima and everything that followed on the back of that? ... Urainium is passée. The world has moved on too. The Gawler Craton and WA are exciting places to be today, exploring for less controversial resources - Gold, tin, lead, silver, iron, bismuth, tungsten..

AGS has very few shares on issue, money in the bank, conservative expenditure, fabulous drill results .. what's not to like about this reincarnation ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236