AQO 0.00% 27.5¢ ambassador oil and gas limited

My PRR was a legacy hold from way back on the NASDAQ hype, never...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    My PRR was a legacy hold from way back on the NASDAQ hype, never sold soo I don't think too much of it these days as too far away from my purchase price. Regarding AQO, I sold my trading parcel yesterday on the spike still got a small holding though. AQO is looking superb with the action in the Cooper ATM and the interest is certainly here given the volumes yesterday and today, see SXY looking to break $1.00 IMO soon. I think this is as far as we would go with hype. Unless we see some real news (ie takeover, drilling etc), I think we might settle around this region. Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236