CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Thanks@- you are to kind.Well you can guess I am off on a bit of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Thanks@- you are to kind.

Well you can guess I am off on a bit of ' Tour ' . But as you should know the Patterson appendage is reserved for Thais Sheila's , government sponsored ceiling inspectors and on a rare occasion , Lady Gwen..... biggrin.png So I hope this Lubriciously answer's your first question.

In so far as my dry cleaning bill. Most of my bags of ' fruits ' would come back looking fairly like the one I am wearing ATM .....lol . And with the risk of being to offensive , lets just say as you know I've been known to dispense a bit of advice here and there on the ' Dry Cleaning of Garments '

I just hope I don't pick up a terrible case of the trots from this South Asian ' fact finding mission ' - even worse would be to come down with a bad buffeting of Montezuma's Revenge like I did on return from my last venture at the G20 Summit in Buenos Aries on 30th Nov and 1st Dec 2018 ....rolleyes.png

Thank goodness my crew.... and CTM were stationed in the affable Brazilian Zone.... smile.png ...instead of laughable - if you get what I mean , and for all those nervous ' Nelley's .

See you back in the Kingdom of Australia.....wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.010(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $205.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $206.0K 447.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236