CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Aki454,You say that "On another matter if you read the judgement...

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Aki454,

You say that "On another matter if you read the judgement in the BMG case it said that ASI had only a limited amount of funds available and that why the judge at that time ordered BMG to be liquidated because ASI did not the money to pay the full price that the court would have required."

If you read the judgement (link below) at paragraph 331 it says "the evidence of the financial capacity of Ample Source to purchase the shares was less than satisfactory. Mr Cheung gave some evidence of discussions with bankers but this evidence was entitled to very little weight as it was unsupported by documentary evidence. Further, Mr Cheung gave evidence of his ownership of listed securities but that evidence also lacked cogency. Further still, the valuations of the properties to which Mr Cheung referred were not in evidence". Not providing sufficient evidence is different to not having the funds. A possible explanation is that Mr Cheung did not wish to disclose on public record full evidence of his wealth. Given that I understand that Ample Source International Limited BVICN is registered in the British Virgin Islands, he may not wish to provide detailed evidence of all his assets.

Paragraphs 33 onwards of the judgement discusses the submissions of each of the parties and why the judge reached the conclusion he did and I do not read that in the same way that you and reach different conclusions for the reasons the judge ordered the liquidation.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/cth/FCA/2011/1484.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=title(bonython%20)

You also state that "Based on my observations over a long period of time it appears that some of the posts on this forum are being made by the official representative of ASI. Beware what you read".

However, based on your profile you only became a member of hotcopper on 25 October 2012 so I am a little curious as to how you have been able to observe the posts on hot copper over a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.