CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Aki454"Based on my observations over a long period of time it...

1. 392 Posts.
    Aki454
    "Based on my observations over a long period of time it appears that some of the posts on this forum are being made by the official representative of ASI. Beware what you read. "

Let's leave the innuendo out...say exactly what you mean...EXACTLY! If you aren't prepared to back that you should withdraw your post.

Second You make a lot of certain statements about Silvergate's intentions. What is your source?

I must admit my maths were a bit strange yesterday. I ended up with 8 directors. Nick 5, Silvergate 2, Conglin 1. In fact that should be Nick 4, Silvergate 2 Conglin 1. Pretty dozey huh!!!

However my maths don't seem as bad as yours. So we have 5 Directors. Suppose Silvergate were given two Directors of the five, please explain how that means they have control of the board. In order to swing a decision they still have to get the support of another Director to make a majority. Well that was at the time of last time I counted my fingsrs.

Now re the 60% of shareholders...Who are you that you speak for all shareholders other than Silvergate on this stock? Who elected you? Why would you presume that 60% of shareholders are opposed to Silvergate's position in this stock without asking them and without even the slightest consideration by them of any plans Silvergate might have?

I'm thinking other shareholders might like to be given the chance to hear what has to be said and then make up their minds and vote according to how they see their interests are best advanced. I don't know what Silvergate or Conglin have in mind but i sure as heck want to hear.

Re the FIRB So you want any Chinese money into this project to be stopped by the FIRB? That will make the shares worth a lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.