CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

and so it begins, page-6

1. 37 Posts.
    I agree with others that for too long Nick has been siding with ASI thinking they would be CAP saviors only to find out at this rather late stage he is in bed with somebody that wants to eat him.

What Nick did identify is that if Silvergate is able to take control of the BOD this could be a back door way to take control of CAP without making a full take over bid and paying its full price which may be good for shareholders.

Silvergate submission forgets about the rights of the other 60% of shareholders who are entitled to have their rights and voices heard. The Silvergate proposal for two director is quite unreasonable and should be rejected.

On another matter if you read the judgement in the BMG case it said that ASI had only a limited amount of funds available and that why the judge at that time ordered BMG to be liquidated because ASI did not the money to pay the full price that the court would have required. So were is the money coming from today. Nick what about the FIRB. Does ASI already indirectly control more than 20%?. Is it time to get some better advise?

Clearly the way Silvergate have been buying up shares in CAP does not show so far that they can mount a full take over bid.

Based on my observations over a long period of time it appears that some of the posts on this forum are being made by the official representative of ASI. Beware what you read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.