CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Aki you've been a HotCopper member since 25 October 2012. I...

1. 6,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Aki you've been a HotCopper member since 25 October 2012. I haven't posted on the CAP thread since October 23. Are you telling me that you have been reading these threads under a different moniker prior to October 25? Interesting - HotCopper admin have quite a strict policy on dual-accounts. It would be a shame if I was to tap them on the shoulder, wouldn't it? Here's a hot tip for you Aki; it might pay to think about what you are saying before you the 'post message' button in future.

Regardless Aki, I'll do what I please. What I know is for me to hold on to and to share only with those who I respect. These people know who they are. Perhaps if posters showed a bit more respect to the opinion of others on this forum then there would be a bit more 'share', if you follow my drift.

It's a real pity that one poster in particular is being attacked by others because he may have ties and interests that go against the agenda of others. It is clear in my mind that a few posters here have no substantial interest in CAP's projects; instead they love a bit of corporate gossip so they will use any knowledge revealed to them to stir the pot even more. Dig up your own dirt Aki; if you're smart enough you won't need the help of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.