CAP 2.27% 4.3¢ carpentaria resources ltd

and so it begins, page-10

1. 392 Posts.
    toph

You need to apply time frame to AYM as well as to the people. You are slotting the people into the wrong time frame. The Chinese poured money into AYM which subsequently was spent by management with nothing to show for it. For Wilson Cheung and Mr Wang AYM was a total disaster. This was under the old management. The company had basically been destroyed. Before opining about the rights issue you ought take a basic look at the financial position of AYM at the time of the issue. The aims of the issue were NOT what you are claiming. The aim of the issue was to keep AYM in business and to provide funds to actually start furthering the goals of the company. To that point tens of millions had been spent one way and another and there was absolutely nothing to show for it. Further please take a look at the shareholding of AYM before and after the rights issue to see actually who ended up with what. Your accusations are entirely the opposite of how the situation ended up.

In the light of the effort made by the temporary CEO to sort out AYM your post is reasonably offensive given that you are essentiallY making accusations of wrong doing, and essentially theft from AYM shareholders, by that CEO and then attributing ill intent by that person in the CAP saga. Frankly, if you were to do the right thing here, you should go back and take a SERIOUS look at what ACTUALLY happened at AYM and then withdraw the remarks.

If you are not prepared to make the time and effort to have a close look at the AYM situation you should withdraw the remarks and apologise that they were just a wild assertion based on no knowledge whatsoever of the actual situation.

This is not a minor matter as you are maligning people who have made very conscious efforts to do the right thing in their dealings.
    Note I am not part of ASI nor AYM although I am familiar with some of the people involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.