ORN 0.00% 1.6¢ orion minerals ltd

If, like me you're a long term holder (LTH) of Orion (4yrs for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If, like me you're a long term holder (LTH) of Orion (4yrs for me); you're no doubt thrilled with the regular updates, great progress, communication, innovation and the sentiment of this stock.

What I can't figure out with any notion of sense nor reason is why despite repeated news which is better than we could hope for, the share price gains then drops right back down again?!

I've heard so many reports from independent experts stating the shares should be $XYZ price by (Insert Date Here), only for that price to never be reached - it's annoying!

ORN has been seriously impressive, so where are the seriously impressive SP gains (which last more than a couple of days)?!

Sorry if this is a rant or overuse of closed brackets but it's about time we, as shareholders saw the steady and sustained climb of this stock to 5c as a minimum and on to 12c by late in the year.

Anyone know what's causing this pump and dump, are people taking quick 10% gains then going off to some other penny stock to repeat?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236